Excercise For Back & Chest Muscles

With the new year coming in, I am all about self empowerment and bettering my health. My friend and I got together and created a list of our 2012 goals. We also decided that we are going to encourage each other to lose weight, have better out health and make better choices over all.   With this, I have started eating better and working out more... I am already feeling so much better.   As of today, I have lost 6 pounds and I am off to a great start.

While watching the new tv show The Revolution, they talked about how with age, women's breast start to sag a bit.  They also suggested some great exercises that will help to strengthen your chest and back muscles.  I search for a few key words on youtube and found some great exercise videos that demonstrated the recommended exercises. The recommended exercises to strengthen your chest and back muscles are Reverse Fly, Bicep Curl (Helps to strengthen upper body. If you don't have and exercise band, you can use hold two bottles of water or two cans of food, and still do the same moves.), and the Superman (strengthens back and front muscles).  Here is an example of the Reverse Fly below.