Welcome SITS Readers



I am so extremely flattered! Heather from "The Secret is in the Sauce" picked me to be their featured blogger today! Thank you ladies!

Just a little about me...I am a creative person by nature. With three busy little ones running around, I don't have a whole lot of time to put into that part of myself in this season of my life. Sure, I dabble a bit now and then, so I take out my creativity on my daughter's heads. My husband refers to it as "hair art". I have so much fun talking to my daughters while I twist and contort their hair to whatever my hearts desire is that day. Just this morning I got a rundown of the entire third grade class at my daughters elementary school.

I want to thank all of you that have come to my little corner of the internet! Have a look around, make yourself at home, enter a contest!